Obtain Gaming license from PAGCOR in the Philippines with GBO’s regulation experts
PAGCOR Gaming broker License – your best Gaming license
GBO offers a unique service with assisting with acquisition of Philippine e-Gaming License – Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) .
PAGCOR offshore gaming in 3 simple steps – contact us for a price cost
Why work with us?
- Obtained many Security dealer licenses
- No hassle for you
- Fast and efficient procedure
- ]You benefit from our vast experience
- Dedicated professional account manager
- Assistance with payment and banking possibilities
Why Philippine ?
- High demand from brokers
- New gaming framework regulation
- Becoming very popular by International gaming companies
- Relatively low yearly maintenance
- With a license you can open bank accounts
- The gaming industry is moving to regulation
Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) will become a leading offshore gaming license
About the PAGCOR gaming license
- The government-owned and run Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) is responsible for overseeing online gaming licensed in the Philippines but offered exclusively to non-Philippine residents.
- Gaming is offered online via a network and software based in the Philippines but only offshore players are authorized to access the gaming websites. Approved players must be located outside of the Philippines and have an online gaming account with the Philippines license holder.
- The authorized players must be non-Philippine citizens based in a country other than the Philippines. Foreign nations in the Philippines and Filipinos outside of the Philippines are forbidden to play on the e-game websites.
- To make sure that all license holders abide by the PAGCOR rules and regulations the POGO monitoring task force will be appointed to monitor the activities, conduct surveillance and report violations. POGO task force members will be comprised on PAGCOR personnel; National Bureau of Investigation employees and Bureau of Immigration officials.
- A Philippines offshore e-gaming license is no-transferable; not a vested right and may be cancelled or suspended at any time at the discretion of the PAGCOR Board of Directors if the license holder violates the Philippines anti-gambling laws or does not abide by any of the license regulations.
Fees for Offshore e-Gaming Operators:
- Application fee:
(a) Application for e-Casino operators US$50,000
(b) Application for sports betting operators US$40,000
- License Fee:
(a) License for e-Casino operators US$200,000
(b) License for sports betting operators US$150,000
Recommended for you
Has Dubai been considered a tax haven?
GBO is an official Dubai company formation agent that can assist with all aspects of starting and running an online business, including company formation, bank account opening, and tax compliance. Dubai is a great destination for investors and businesses looking to establish new companies,...
What are the benefits to incorporate an offshore company in Dubai for EU individual?
For EU citizens seeking to establish an offshore corporation, Dubai is a highly sought-after site. Numerous advantages are available in the city, including no taxes, offshore banking, a quick and simple incorporation process, and access to a developing market. GBO, a well-known company formation agent...
Why GBO is one of the best business setup consultants in Dubai
GBO is a leading business setup consultancy agency in Dubai With a team of experienced professionals who specialize in assisting clients with all aspects of company formation and business setup in Dubai. Our services include everything from obtaining the necessary licenses and permits, to finding...