Why work with us?
Obtained many Seychelles Security dealer licenses
- No hassle for you
- Fast and low-cost procedure
- You benefit from our vast experience
- Dedicated professional account manager
- Assistance with payment and banking possibilities
- High demand from medium size brokers
- Easy to get
- Relatively fast procedure
- Consider as one of the best offshore licenses
- With a license you can open bank accounts
- The forex industry is moving to regulation
The Seychelles financial license is regulated pursuant to the 2007 Seychelles Security Act.
The Seychelles Securities Act 2007 provide the legal framework of how to deal with Securities servers and how your company can be licensed to trade in securities either as a principal or as an agent. The regulatory authority of Seychelles is the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles – FSA.
The financial license in Seychelles will provide worldwide companies who trade in securities an important tool to attract more clients. In most cases the license will be granted in a period of 4 months and thus will provide an appropriate time frame for the company to prepare the grounds for its customers to switch into the new regulated entity.
Advantages of Seychelles Offshore Securities Dealer License.
- The Seychelles financial license company holder can offer its forex services and products publicly on its website
- The holding company of the financial license in Seychelles can provide banking activities like creation of its own Forex or CFD product and also take deposits from clients.
- There is no limit to the number of clients a Seychelles forex company can accept.
- Guaranteed a bank account for the licensed entity with the top banks..
- Seychelles will join the IBAN network in 2016 therefore the clients will be able to use their IBAN and SWIFT to their transfer forms
Relatively Low initial capital, 50000 US dollars which are hold in the a bank account at Seychelles until the financial license is granted. Then it can be used by the company to structure the company, improve infrastructures etc.