Obtain a Seychelles Forex License with GBO’s regulation experts.
- GBO is a world leader in assisting clients to obtain a Seychelles Forex licenses from the – Seychelles Financial Services Authority – FSA.
- We will handle all aspects of obtaining your new Seychelles forex trading license.
- Seychelles FX license has become so popular among Forex Brokers from Asia, Middle East and Africa
- Obtained many Seychelles Security dealer licenses
- No hassle for you
- Fast and low-cost procedure
- You benefit from our vast experience
- Dedicated professional account manager
- Assistance with payment and banking possibilities
- High demand from medium size brokers
- Easy to get
- Relatively fast procedure
- Consider as one of the best offshore licenses
- With a license you can open bank accounts
- The forex industry is moving to regulation
- Vast experience with Seychelles Regulation
- We are stable, solid and well established company
- Fair prices
- Efficient & fast procedures
We offer a full package set-up for a Seychelles brokerage Forex license. We will assist you with every step of the way to ensure your confidence and trust. Our full package offered includes all mandatory requirements needed for a successful registration and renewal as well as for ongoing compliance with Seychelles forex broker license from the Seychelles Financial Services Authority – FSA.
- Step 1 – Domestic Company formation in Seychelles
In order to obtain the license we first need to incorporate a Domestic company in Seychelles with a share capital of $50,000. The company must have at least 2 shareholders and 2 directors. a person can act both as a shareholder and director of the company. The incorporation takes around 2 weeks.
- Step 2 – Application for Security Dealer License (FSA)
During the incorporation process we can start and arrange the application that will be submitted to the FSA. Application preparation on our side takes 2-4 weeks.
- Step 3 – Bank accounts and payment processing
The company is required to open a bank account in Seychelles and to deposit the share capital of $50,000. The $50,000 can later be used to operate the day to day business activity of the company and does not need to maintain at the bank as a deposit. The bank account will also be capable of accepting client money.
- Step 4 – Administration & Back-office
We will assist with handling all administration, office needs (including manpower, legal and more)
Being an unregulated brokerage in today’s market is not a savvy business move. Traders are more aware and regulators are more vigilant than ever before, and operating a brokerage without a license is taking an unnecessary risk. There are numerous jurisdictions that provide licenses to offshore forex brokerages, but how do you know which jurisdiction is good for you?
One of the most popular jurisdictions in which to obtain a forex trading license is Seychelles.
A Seychelles forex trading license is issued by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority. Previously known as the Seychelles International Business Authority (SIBA), the regulatory entity is in charge of regulating non-bank financial services, such as trust companies, forex brokerages and other regulated entities falling under the remit of other non-banking financial services legislation in the Seychelles. The responsibilities of the Seychelles Financial Services Authority include the licensing, supervision, monitoring and development of service providers in this sector.
The Seychelles Financial Services Authority was established in 2013 under the Financial Services Authority Act and it has a definite mission to “jointly create a conducive environment for the growth and development of the financial services industry of Seychelles, in alignment with the national economic development strategy and in strict compliance with local international and regulatory norms and best practices.”
A brokerage opting to obtain a Seychelles forex trading license should apply for a Special License Company (CSL), a relatively new structure offered under the Seychelles Companies (Special Licenses) Act of 2003. While the process of obtaining such license is more complex and expensive than starting an International Business Company, it does have more advantages, especially when it comes to licensing the business through the FSA.
In order to apply to a Special License Company (CSL), a company is required to submit a detailed application to the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA). Accompanied with documents, such as corporate documents, a business plan, financial forecasting (professionally prepared), market information and a marketing strategy. Once a Certificate of Approval is issued, the company is submitted to the Seychelles (domestic) Registrar of Companies, for incorporation, at which stage the Registrar issues a Certificate of Incorporation. Upon completion of the aforementioned process, the company is awarded a Special License issued by the FSA, confirming the new company to be a Special License Company.
- A company holding a Seychelles forex trading license can
- Advise customers in regards to investments in securities, stocks, forex and other instruments.
- Manage a portfolio of securities for someone else.
- A Securities Dealer License is in essence a Seychelles forex trading licensed company that is allowed to trade in securities either as a Nostro Account or as an agent.
There are many advantages that have induced the growing popularity of the Seychelles as a preferred jurisdiction for setting up a Securities Dealer. Some of the advantages include:
- A company holding a Seychelles forex trading license can
- Seychelles is a popular and welcoming jurisdiction for setting up new businesses.
- Seychelles has a proven track record of steady growth.
- It offers outstanding political and social stability.
- It has a favorable corporate tax rate (1.5% p.a. on income )
- It offers excellent facilities in terms of service providers, communications & banking
- It offers an attractive corporate and personal tax environment and access to tax treaties.
The Seychelles financial license is regulated pursuant to the 2007 Seychelles Security Act.
The Seychelles Securities Act 2007 provide the legal framework of how to deal with Securities servers and how your company can be licensed to trade in securities either as a principal or as an agent. The regulatory authority of Seychelles is the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles – FSA.
The financial license in Seychelles will provide worldwide companies who trade in securities an important tool to attract more clients. In most cases the license will be granted in a period of 4 months and thus will provide an appropriate time frame for the company to prepare the grounds for its customers to switch into the new regulated entity.
Advantages of Seychelles Offshore Securities Dealer License.
- The Seychelles financial license company holder can offer its forex services and products publicly on its website
- The holding company of the financial license in Seychelles can provide banking activities like creation of its own Forex or CFD product and also take deposits from clients.
- There is no limit to the number of clients a Seychelles forex company can accept.
- Guaranteed a bank account for the licensed entity with the top banks.
- Seychelles will join the IBAN network in 2016 therefore the clients will be able to use their IBAN and SWIFT to their transfer forms
- Relatively Low initial capital, 50000 US dollars which are hold in the a bank account at Seychelles until the financial license is granted. Then it can be used by the company to structure the company, improve infrastructures etc.
Recommended for you